28 September 2011

Welcome to My Blog


Welcome to my blog!

This is a showcase of “Men” for gay pleasure!

I’ll be posting pictures of men who either has this three adjectives:

(1)    A “Heavenly” body that would reach the sky.
(2)    A “Handsome” face that would melt the polar caps.
(3)    A  “Humongous” dick that will never be lost in planet  Mars.

Most of them might have (1) and (2) or (2) and (3) or (1) only or (2) only or (3) only. Consider it a privilege to be posted on this site!

Some men would be popular enough to be recognized but as the saying goes “Too many men, too little time” thus I may not be able to correctly identify all of them. If that happens, then YOU as reader can participate and eventually help me in identifying them.

I will also publish articles on gay lifestyle
Whether you are viewing this site for its aesthetic value or for carnal pleasure, enjoy the scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment